Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Pump Up the Jam!


Awesome picture, right?

I spent last week in the beautiful city of Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. I wish I could say it was solely for pleasure, but darn it, there was some business to do at the Indie Business Mastermind 2017.   I was with these awesome, rad ladies in learning how to relax, refine and refresh.
How did I do that?
First, I spent some totally relaxing time by going snorkeling:


We did our own catch and release program of taking pics of the conch shells we found and then tossing them back into the ocean.

Then, I tried my hand at zip lining!
     

After all of that relaxing, it was time to refine.  What do I mean by refine?  I learned to set goals and acquired the skills to reach what I want to do this year.



Regardless, of what we do, it's a great thing to set a goal with explicit ways on how you want to reach them, whether it's growing your business or wanting to buy a new car!  They are all goals and they are all attainable.  Write down your list.  Mark a date that you want to have it finished.  Research and find what you need to help you with your goal.  Is it learning new social media?  Checking out car fax for the safest ride?  Then, do it!



The third item is Refresh.  Man, do I feel refreshed and ready to go after hanging out with these, smart, powerful, playful, dynamic women.  I was lucky in that I had a goal to attend this trip.  I put it on my calendar, put money away into my savings each month and did it!  You can too.  I know you can!



What are you going to do to RELAX, REFINE AND REFRESH?   I'd love to know.  Email me at shop@rockthebathbar.com , post in the comment below and tell me.  Or post it on tmy FACEBOOK page.  I'll be your accountability buddy to make sure you're staying on course!

No comments:

Post a Comment