Tuesday, January 3, 2017

I Want My MTV!

Happy New Year!
2017 started out a little sad as my youngest kiddo, who turned 19 last week, has flown the coop!  She is spreading her wings and ready to take on the adventures ahead of her!  My original company After the Rayne started when she was born, and it seemed ironic that those doors shut on December 31st.

But, like they say when one door shuts another one opens and here I am with - 
Rock the Bath Bar - The New Wave of Clean - Awesome Artisan Soaps

                                                 Rock the Bath Bar - The New Wave of Clean - 80's music inspired soaps

The 80's for me was high school, colored hair, spandex pants and parachute jumpsuits!  The movies were The Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller's Day Off and anything directed by John Huges!  The music was awesome from Punk, New Wave, Valley Girl (like, oh my Gawd!), Hair Bands and even Debbie Gibson!

And, the fashion!  Who could forget the fashion?   I had my black and white vans, bandanas wrapped from the knee down and oh yes, the Pat Benatar headband!
You think I'm nuts, but guess what Allure magazine has to say about the 80's?

I am so happy that it's making a comeback!  It never left my closet!  Now, I wasn't that weird chick walking down the street with everything from the 80's, but I do enjoy mixing the old with the new.
That's how I've always been and I'm not going to change now!
Rock the Bath Bar - the New Wave of Clean - Awesome Artisan Soaps is an awesome bath + body experience and I can't wait for you to go on this totally rad ride with me!  I am the lead rocker/dancer at this party and I'm going to blast the roof off!
LET"S ROCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment